The Inside Sales Account Manager will have direct responsibility for supporting the account sales team in Europe and managing some accounts directly.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of Sales or Sales support, with demonstrated leadership capabilities. Sales process knowledge and strong customer relationship focus.
- Managing all communication with assigned accounts
- Managing the coordination and approval process for Statements of Work
- Developing accounts to provide additional revenue to the company
- Generating Sales leads with new and existing accounts
- Providing Sales support for Sales, Marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Build and maintain client relationships at accounts with key influencers
- Manage tasks assigned by sales team members, matching client based timelines. Escalating or resolving client issues at their satisfaction
- Selling partners (suppliers, customers, logistics providers) on joining the Elemica network
The Experience and Skills Required
- Very well organized and has a process to manage 5-15 projects at the same time
- Self-starter, deadline and detail oriented, great persuasive and follow-up skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent phone presence and rapid rapport building skills
- Solid written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience – particularly in the area of Sales and customer interaction
- Comfortable taking direction and executing on time sensitive tasks
- Thrives on customer interaction with a variety of different customers daily
- Experience with SalesForce.com would be advantageous
- Some Experience in the manufacturing or process industries is advantageous
- Fluency in English and German is required
The Experience and Skills Desired
- Fluency in a third European language
- Experience in the Tire & Rubber, Chemicals, Plastics and adjacent manufacturing industries is preferred
The Personal Characteristics
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work independently and must have the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a team atmosphere and interaction with a variety of key internal resources across the company
ELEMICA offers an excellent total rewards package.
Initiative, creativity, learning and results are far more important than hierarchy, position or title.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
Elemica International, Inc. • Herriotstraße 1 • D-60528 Frankfurt/Main