Channel Sales Director
Elemica, Inc., a leading Supply Chain Digital Transformation software company, is currently searching for a Channel Sales Director. The Channel Sales Director will be responsible for managing and optimizing existing resellers and partners as well as finding new potential targets. The ideal candidate will have experience building successful indirect programs and creating strategies to grow revenue and lead generation via 3rd party relationships. This is a quota-carrying role within the sales team that plays an integral role in overall company success.
All members of the Elemica team from our CEO to our newest entry-level employees are expected to adhere to a set of core values, which we think are critically important to our success.
Speed and Responsiveness - Delivering what you say when you say it, enabled through proper planning and discernment
Teamwork - Understanding we’re in this together, we approach challenges collaboratively while avoiding silo behavior
Exhibit Outside-In Decision Making - Ensuring an external market view drives intelligent and commercially viable choices
Embrace Responsibility - Accepting ownership and delivering positive outcomes despite obstacles I may encounter
Respect for Each Other - Conducting all interactions professionally with honesty, integrity, and candor
The candidate must have a strong enterprise software sales background and strong familiarity with sales process and execution. Experience within Supply Chain and process industries (Chemicals, Oil & Gas) would also be ideal, but is not required.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Grow Elemica’s Channel Partnership revenue globally by cultivating existing partners and resellers - - familiarity with the partner and reseller ecosystems for SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Sage is a plus.
- Drive Channel Marketing Programs to support indirect sales efforts, lead generation and sales pipeline
- Keep abreast of competition in our key markets and categories
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through regular updates on scheduled calls and within CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Develop trusted relationships internally and externally. Maintain regular contact with stakeholders at senior management level for key partners and resellers
- Practice effective communication with management, customers and supporting teams
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts in partner channel when necessary
Experience, Competencies, Skills & Expectations
- Experienced. You have developed and executed channel strategies and programs in an enterprise software environment. Minimum of 10 years of enterprise software experience (PE-backed firms a plus).
- Expert. You know and understand what it takes to build and grow a channel ecosystem that delivers on financial goals.
- Accountable. Proven track record of delivering strong performance vs. assigned targets and other measures.
- Achievement-Oriented. You love to compete and win and always strive to overachieve.
- Curious. You do research and you love to learn new things.
- Travel expected to be 25-50%.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field. MBA preferred.