Supply Chain Analyst – Product Management
Elemica offers a state-of-the-art supply chain operating network in the areas of customer & supplier management and logistics— promoting new levels of efficiency and profitability for a leaner and more fully optimized supply chain. Elemica’s clients achieve significant value from reduced cost of operations, faster process execution with fewer resources through the automation of key business processes, removal of transactional barriers, and seamless information flow between business partners.
All members of the Elemica team from our CEO to our newest entry-level employees are expected to adhere to a set of core values that we think are critically important to our success.
- Speed and Responsiveness - Delivering what you say when you say it, enabled through proper planning and discernment
- Teamwork - Understanding we’re in this together, we approach challenges collaboratively while avoiding silo behavior
- Exhibit Outside-In Decision Making - Ensuring an external market view drives intelligent and commercially viable choices
- Embrace Responsibility - Accepting ownership and delivering positive outcomes despite obstacles I may encounter
- Respect for Each Other - Conducting all interactions professionally with honesty, integrity, and candor
The Position: Supply Chain Analyst – Product Management
(Location: Atlanta, GA)
Elemica is the world’s leading digital supply chain network connecting enterprises and optimizing supply chain processes across the globe.
The Product Management team is responsible for defining product strategy and roadmap, facilitating the execution of these products from concept to delivery - including working cross functionally with analysts, clients, sales, engineering, professional services, operations, and support.
Elemica is currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst with a unique set of skills. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical and be able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience. He/she should have a high degree of intellectual curiosity and feel compelled to find creative solutions to difficult problems. This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company with unprecedented access to the world’s largest manufacturing companies in the industries we serve.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Elemica products and function within the company as a resource for product knowledge.
- Manage product features lists and perform release planning for multiple products. Monitor development activities in accordance with release plans. Communicate release plans to the company.
- Perform release communication for multiple quarterly releases, describing new features, creating marketing documentation, creating correct distribution lists, and coordinating with colleagues for release notifications.
- Create technical documentation on existing and new products and features for training professional services and customer support organizations.
- Coordinate with development and solution architects to create standard demonstrations of existing and new products.
- Investigate new feature requirements through customer discussions, discussions, and market research.
- Provide development with use cases for new features. Collaborate with developers throughout development cycle.
- Working with customers
- Work with interns
- Engineering or Supply Chain degree required.
- 1-2 years of product management experience or supply chain software implementation is preferred.
- BI experience a plus.
- Analysis experience using spreadsheets.
- Must be able to thrive in a high-paced dynamic environment. Must be able to diagnose solve problems independently. Must have a high attention to detail.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (<10%).
- This job is in Atlanta, GA. No relocation provided.